The Works Sessions (1983-1984):
01. Radio Ga Ga (synth layers)
02. It’s A Hard Life (demo)
03. Machines (synth demo)
04. Machines (instrumental mix)
05. I Want To Break Free (elements mix)
06. Keep Passing The Open Windows (rehearsal)
07. Hammer To Fall (vocal track)
08. Back To Storm (demo)
09. New York (demo)
Highlander / A Kind Of Magic Sessions (1986):
10. One Vision (basic track)
11. A Kind Of Magic (take 1, raw mix)
12. Who Wants To Live Forever (synth demo)
13. Who Wants To Live Forever (Brian + Louisa May demo)
14. Gimme The Price (instrumental mix)
15. Princess Of The Universe (early master)
16. Battle Theme From Highlander (demo)
17. A Dozen Roses For My Darling (outtake)
18. Love Makin’ Love (demo)
19. Butterfly (demo)
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.